Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm not holding my breath for the release of the feasibility to make the stock price soar. I still think we have to know what Teck is going to do before anyone puts a true value on our company.

Teck is on a timer though and if they have an interest in buying us out completely they will need to negotiate a deal. They definitely want to be able to do those negotiations before they have to declare their level of interest. This could take quite awhile and would involve legal opinions which I am inclined to believe slows everything down. They probably have a pretty good idea already what the value is and what they want to do about it. They may need the feasibility document itself to take to their partners for the funding. They don't really know what CUU will do in response to any type of offer and would likely need to keep all discussions private. They can't do this if they are forced to make a decision because they ran out of time.

We could just take a low offer and go away and think about it for, say 60 days, and then Teck would have to come up with a public statement about their earn-back preference. Teck has a one-time only option to declare how much they want of this project. Once they declare then anyone could offer for the remainder.

If Teck is thinking in terms of what happens over at Galore Creek then there must be a lot of very complicated financial wizardry going on at the moment to incorporate all sorts of scenarios. We don't have the feasibility numbers but they do.

When you think about it, if Teck had no interest in the project whatsoever, wouldn't they have been able to already say they had no interest? Why drag things out?

New Message
Please login to post a reply