Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Me? Depends. I hold CUU in my TFSA and my wife's (about 10% of holdings in her account, the rest in mine). If I can convince her, we're going to wait it out. If I can't, might have to sell her part for the cash, but I'm going to hold mine, or as much of it as I can.

I personally believe that whatever deal is struck will involve some cash and some shares of Teck (and maybe others depending on buyout scenario). Given that TCK.B has been beat down a while, I think that long term it could double itself. If CUU2.0 happens, I'd like some of those shares for free. The remaining cash, once it comes, can fund my next positions.

Also - don't forget, if any form of bidding war ensues over part of the project - selling too early just for the cash could be regrettable.

To each their own - I suggest thinking it through very well, reviewing your financial obligations and investment strategies so you have a plan in place before it happens. Making those decisions on the spot is usually something that is regretted later.

New Message
Please login to post a reply