Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is just a question for the board?

I have herd many say we`ve waited this long, we can afford to wait a little longer. Well, we all have. Now the question is.....If we all have some what came to the conclusion that Teck is in for a little or even a lot...makes no difference.

Why would not Elmer show us what he has in hand now?

Now I have phoned many times and spoke with Elmer and I truely believe that he is a great geoligist. ( no mistake about that)

BUT

Reguardless what Teck does....show them and all of us and the possible other companies that want in,,,,just what we`ve got so far. I was always thinking he`ll drop it all at once and be the "shock and awe". Yet ...Teck is going to do what they are going to do. Teck sees first hand what we`ve got , heck they know more than we do !!!

So my thing is.....why would not Elmer just start showing what he has....other companies would ( IMO ) start talking with Elmer......I mean if teck does not want to bid on our 25 % or even low ball us....then get that info out...start the stock price of CUU going north instead of south because everyone....I mean everyone is jittery about the end of Summmer/ September due date.

I just dont get it...after thinking about it...what would the benifit be....holding on to all the info that he has?

Anybody have any answers???

New Message
Please login to post a reply