Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
It seems like we are in closing in on the last game of the season and playoffs just around the corner. Sorry about the analogy, but this is what seems to be happening. We are within 2 weeks of releasing the BFS(we hope). I, for one, am really excited! We have been waiting for this for over 1.5 years now. If it shows anywhere between - costs of production of copper to even +0.40 for copper production, this stock will be alot higher, irrelevant of tech back in. The reason i believe this is because we are in the safest country in world to do mining, we have ntl helping with costs, excellent relations with first nations, world class deposit, EE the billionaire who I am sure is not pumping money in CUU because he doesnt believe in the deposit, and Elmer Stuart, the star geologist. I know that we should never fall in love with a stock, but at this point it is my wife or CUU (lol). At this point i have given her so many false promises about deadlines with cuu and buyout price ranges , she doesnt believe anything i say anymore. This is a good thing since she doesnt ask about cuu investment anymore.. One day soon, we all will have pleasant surprise for our spouses.... PS, by the way the extra 10 gees i had hidden from mrs, i invested here in cuu... I believe......
New Message
Please login to post a reply