Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The one big difference I see this time around is that they are much more specific on what is required to complete the Feasibility Study. The last few times (sigh) there was never really any specifics.

“The final phase of the feasibility study, the economic analysis, is expected to be completed in early September. The majority of the sections of the feasibility study have been drafted and reviewed.”

So they have drafted and reviewed the majority of the sections, meaning these could already be worked into a news release. Am I disappointed that we have not seen a run up? Certainly, but I am not ready to just jump to conclusions based on a few trading days.

Here is some quotes from a February news release:

“Tetra Tech WEI Inc. (formerly Wardrop) the main contractor on the Schaft Creek feasibility study, is working to complete this study by the end of March of 2012. Feasibility studies are complex and require a substantial amount of detailed engineering work with very narrow estimation limits.”

“Until this work is completed, completion of the feasibility study is not possible.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply