Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I really have trouble understanding how a study, the feasability, which will show that the resource will be profitable to mine, at a copper cost that is vastly superior to the majority of existing mines, won't have a beneficial affect on the share price.

It's estimated only one in a thousand juniors are successful in bringing a property to the stage where it will support a major mine, so how can it be ignored in this case. it should be big news.

We're all getting a little testy, and it's quite understandable, there's nothing new to talk about. any news the co. has released recently has been fringy unnewsworthy, no meat and potatoes and it's hard to understand why the real news is being withheld. maybe we're getting exhausted with the never ending waiting.

Just like Metacomet, I too have a commitment that must be met by the end of Oct. it would be comforting to see a rise in the share price because I have to sell and raise the cash regardless of the price......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply