Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Sep 17, 2012 10:02PM

Elmer, Mike, and probably Hector who is seasoned in this sort of thing will be negotiating I would guess ... what Ernesto and David M. know that we don't, is what Elmer "thinks" we can get for Schaft and the surrounding lands, and what rationale Elmer uses for this. All the directors may even know about a buyout price or two floated by a major in passing conversation in the last year or two. Nothing formal or that would be material info that would need to be released, but I think the directors must have some very interesting chats behind closed doors. I almost followed them to the Yew Restaurant after the AGM when they all went for lunch. Would really like to know what gets said over a few bottles of wine (other than how are the kids and how was your latest vacation).

I am impressed how little is leaking about CUU. Arizona seemed to catch everyone by surprise. Tetra Tech Wardrop and CUU are both keeping their lips sealed pretty well - no credible leaks on a firm BFS release date, NPV amount, or capex for CUU. I actually prefer it this way, although the suspense is killing me.

Cheers to a good BFS and what follows. I'm pretty tapped out but will be crunching numbers as soon as the BFS is out and will make one last attempt to get a chunk more at these prices if the BFS says what I think it will.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply