Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I called Copper Fox this afternoon just as the stock market closed.

I just spoke with the sec....I think her name is Lynn?

Anyways...we spoke about the BFS...she said they still are told by TT that they ( CUU ) will get it by September....I had said, we arn`t getting a suprise like we did in spring?

She kinda snikered and said, we hope not.

She further went on to say.......Copper Fox is in contact with TT ALL THE TIME....they said everything is still on track

I had asked if MR.Grey is still in charge and she said energetically YES.....so I think the best thing they did was take MR.Grey on board to over see what TT is doing and commit to time lines.

SO

I hope some wont get to upset if the BFS and Mira and drill results, etc....that we have coming to us is not reached the news stands by September 21.....now I would be woried if this was November 1st.

I bet they shorts ( manipulators) will drop the stock price as much as they can....so I hope everyone understands this.....

But

I really hope that the BFS and everything else that we get gets dropped like a bomb shell on time and ALL the shorts get caught...hahahaha....now that would be iceing on the cake after watching what they have done to this stock price for the last 6 or so months...

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply