Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't see any evidence to suggest that the long time the BFS is taking (and the MIRA) means bad news is pending. As many have noted, the strange patterns of late (tardy MIRA, drills quitting early, camp shutting early) point to the end of CUU as we know it, being upon us.

At the AGM 2 months ago Elmer said "we're closing in on the end game," and I think that is about as much of a hint as he can give. He also said you'd need to do 50,000-60,000 ft of drilling to drill out the zones - that may explain why they sunk a few holes and called it a day.

TT Wardrop has likely been busy getting all sorts of feasibility budget quotes from prospective suppliers for the proposed mine at CUU (which is a typical step for big capital projects as a part of the feasibility study - many different suppliers and design teams need to work out their budgets which they pass on to EPCM firms, and everyone can end up waiting, especially with multiple revisions and redesigns). People go away on summer holidays, TT Wardrop has many clients pestering them, they revise designs, etc. Not defending the earlier delays which Wardrop seemed to get blamed for, but just trying to offer an explanation for why the BFS seems to be coming at the 11th hour here.

Or maybe talks have begun ... and we'll get that lovely surprise one of these morning announcing a buyout and a big fat premium to our current SP.

At the end of the day, is good news or bad news coming? We have more metals, better grades, more TPD processing, EE seems flush with cash to finish this up, and the NTL is going in ... the only potential thing that could cut down a bit on a vastly improved Net Present Value is an increased capex from my vantage point. Even if that is the case, I believe all the positives are going to more than outweigh any higher costs that may be associated with a 2012 feasibility vs. a 2008 feasibility. An extra 50,000 TPD processing could mean an extra $500 million a year in metals roughly - even with processing costs that is hundreds of millions for extra costs there might be.

As long as the BFS shows an NPV as good as 2008, I believe we're undervalued right now. So, I don't mind waiting another week or two, (or three heaven forbid, how the board will fall apart!!).

Time to have a nice glass of red, look at the stars and relax best I can. Nothing more we can do but wait a little longer, imo.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply