Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: CTV-B.C. - Series on Mining - Program 02 (Wednesday night)

Here is the 2nd program in the series (...which aired during the Wednesday evening news in Vancouver on CTV).

Unfortunately, my earlier comments from yesterday about CTV generally being anti-business (IMHO) seem to ring true. I have 3 comments:

1) They showed the obligatory shot from the helicopter of roaming deer, bears, and mountain sheep, and how Red Chris will "destroy" their habitat. (Of course, the millions of animals that will not be affected are never mentioned, nor do they talk about steps that Red Chris is taking to minimize their environmental footprint. I like to think that Mother Nature is still more powerful than man will ever be. Yes...a few animals will have their habitat changed, but I think that the species as a whole will continue!)

2) The video wants to let viewers know that their provincial government has spent $500 million of their tax dollars on infrastructure to help build 9 mines "...just like this one" (...you know, the ones that "destroy the environment"). To lump all of the proposed mines into the same bucket as Red Chris is blatantly incorrect.

3) I loved what the Red Chris spokesperson says at the end of the video: "...we're here...we've spent a lot of money on this...and no, we AREN''T going away". Priceless!

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.963785

New Message
Please login to post a reply