Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just phoned CUU, spoke to Mike...I had asked him.....what will you show at the Toronto convenetion...Wiil it be the NEW Arizona land?

Mike laughed and said ...Shaft Creek is the bread and butter...its our gem.

THe Arizona lands will have some work done on them just to keep them going but it will be for the next sucserror to prove up.

THen I said well if your not going to show case Arizona lands...then you must show Shaft Creek....but how can you show anything when we have nothing yet???? HUMMM

Mike was very tight lipped and never told me much other that, Elemer has reviewed the Mira, which we all knew that. I asked about the Aireals, ...Mike said ...oh ya......I said then what about the drill results...he said we got 2 back...and I said Yes. What about the other ones,,,he said well when they come in...then well show them.

We spoke a bit about Teck....and he could not mention much about them,,,,other than, THe ball will be in Teck`s court when the BFS is handed to them.

I had asked then ....are their other companies that are inquiring about Copper Fox...he said HUMMMM ....I said I know Mike you wont say...but can you kinda hint.

Mike tolkd me the Copper Fox is being followed.....that other company`s cant do anthing until they see what Teck wants to do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply