Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I can answer this.

Mira is a scope tool for Teck and any others who are joining in on the project. When a project reaches this size there's enough room for 3 majors and 33 years of good grades. Even ignoring that they have 15 years of high grade, this project has economics to support 3 majors for decades. Looking at the top 10 companies and their cost to produce concentrates, this deposit is in the top 25 just for grades. Now add location, acid generation and all the other factors that determine if a mine can proceed and what economic conditions they can survive and this one moves into the top 10. Then look at Canada. As far as deposits for sale go we are arguably number 1. So, if you plan to have multiple companies sharing the risks which makes the project even stronger then you need a Mira to show where the future building sites lay and a bunch of other factors. Mira is a corporate tool period. Yes, we would love to see the overview and we probably will. We can draw our own conclusions because the technical details won't be published. However, Teck will eventually publish it. I've even been told that we might not see it at all under cuu.

New Message
Please login to post a reply