Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Great find Prospekt. At first I ruled out the possibility of a cooperation between Galore Creek and Schaft Creek but now I'm not so sure.

Teck owns 50% of Galore Creek. NovaGold is looking to sell their 50% so Teck has the opportunity to acquire 100% of the Galore Creek property.

Galore Creek has amazing grades but the extreme terrain means it is not very economical as a stand alone mine. Perhaps sharing infrastructure with Schaft Creek would improve the economics of both projects. They are many kilometers apart, but the grades at Galore Creek may be high enough for this to make sense. Schaft Creek would be built as planned and Galore Creek would be built strictly to crush and ship ore to Schaft Creek.

The current Galore Creek plan has a tunnel to the shared Schaft/Galore access road. It's possible a more direct tunnel to Schaft Creek would be ideal. Perhaps this it the reason that Teck recently staked all the property between the two mines? Or perhaps this is the reason Schaft Creek acquired/optioned the Jay/Scotch claims also located between the two mines?

The Schaft Creek project would have to be scaled up in order to process the extra ore from Galore Creek. Perhaps this explains some of our delays? Three years is a very long time for a feasibility study.

The Galore Creek project would also have to be incorporated into our feasibility study. Perhaps this is why Moose Mountain claims they are working on both projects for Schaft Creek?

I know everything is quite far fetched but I do see some connections between the projects. I guess we'll all know the answers in a very short time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply