Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

For those of you expecting a news release today, the BFS isn't happening by the end of summer. Since I was a strong advocate if it being on time - geez our website still says by the end of summer - I spoke with Elmer yesterday afternoon. He is very busy. You can hear it in his voice. Yet he took the time to talk to me. We are very, very close to completion, and he characterized it as a baseball game and we're in the ninth inning, 2 out and our last batter up. We are that close. they are working hard to finalize everything on time. This document is likely to be 3-4000 pages in length, and it represents the most important document surrounding our investment. It has to be unassailable. Elmer told me a while back if it got right down to the deadline, he would gladly take the heat if it got delayed a few days in order to ensure every last question has been put to bed. Once TT's name is on the document and it is dated, there are no revisions. So CUU/Jim Gray and TT have been going back and forth resolving questions and anticipating potentiasl quieries to ensure a pristine document. We need to give our top notch guys a little more space to work their magic, tough as it is to continue the wait. I have every faith we will all by most pleasantly surprised. Elmer will be working this weekend again when it's quiet and I think the September 30 timeframe is the goal. I have to admit, if it were me, I'd not be taking any calls from anyone not related to finalizing the BFS. We have a great team working for us. It's all good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply