Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The tension is rising and we need to re-focus on the positive. To me, the best blog info today so far is Vette's assertion that China has been number 1 in blog hits for the last two days. What's that all about? Think about it. More hits than North America? No one has commented, but if we speculate here for just a minute as to why - well, could it be there is confirmed interest by - say CIC and the word is out to friends, family and government associates that are starting their DD? Are a few of the "brokers" talking amoung their clientele? We all know that info has a way of getting out and the people closest to the action have a head start on everyone else. Just the way it is.

With all the expectation of the BFS/MIRA/Teck news, why is it China is searching for more info on this company right now than Canadian and US investors? Vette said Canada and the US are always ahead in hits BY FAR, so something is going on. And why 2 days consecutively? How are we doing today, Vette? I am very intrigued by this. I find it very exciting news.,unless of course you tell me North America averages 8 hits a day out of a total of 12 worldwide!Somehow, can't see it. Your blog is the best summary going.

Anyone else feel the same way or have any info??

New Message
Please login to post a reply