Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My answers are NOT saying that no information will be publicly released in an NR anytime soon. For all I know, CUU might already have the independant contractors, and they may be closing in on the end of the review process.

Elemer did admit at the AGM July 19th, to the existence of a review team :

12) FS is on schedule (multiple questions about this in the Q&A, and yes, it is on schedule). Cam has pulled together a seasoned consulting team to rip apart the FS pre-release so there are no mistakes and no BS (like Extorre and Baja). This is going to be top-notch with no mistakes.

The Sept 4th NR also says that the majority of the Feasibility has been reviewd:

Feasibility Study
The results of the feasibility study for the Schaft Creek project are expected to be delivered in September 2012. The optimized mine plan has been completed. Sensitivity studies related to capital recovery versus daily mill throughput are being completed to select the optimal start-up scenario for the Schaft Creek project. The final phase of the feasibility study, the economic analysis, is expected to be completed in early September. The majority of the sections of the feasibility study have been drafted and reviewed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply