Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"As Mike once said to me, 1st Teck would have to start building the day they back in to even have a remote chance of making it. Then you have the cold long winters, labor issues, roads aren't built, equipment etc etc etc.."

I do believe that there is a 4 year clause, ES confirmed this. If they felt back then that a mine could be built in 4 years then I believe it could be done. With todays technology it probably could be done in less time. We dont know what conditions are in that clause like subject to strikes, labour pool, contractors shortage of available materials and what constitutes completion and so on. Not saying it does have escape clauses and conditions, just saying the previous owners and their legal team must of felt comfortable agreeing to that clause by inserting some conditions. What fools could guaranty such a thing years in the future without some safety net? We dont know what we dont know. That agreement is not public so we are speculating that it is so. It could be, I dont know, but always expect a curve from these players in the juniors. Now if they make that document available for us to confirm, well then we would know.

There is probably tons of info we are not privy to and justifiably so, when you are negotiating a deal, you dont let the whole world know the facts before it is signed, sealed and delivered. My 2 cents worth.

Also speculating here, that is all we can do for now.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply