Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is the longets flat spot in the last year. A mathematical look shows that there's bugger all left to hoover up. The guy(s) who've worked the trades are diminishing their activity implying they have reached their hold position pending what they think will be a run up. That means another round of viscous selling into the news. It also means they will attack the sp going into the show. We've seen this forever now. Some of the people I talk to say the company has hired these guys to do this so the insiders can accumulate. Others argue that the insiders pay whatever the price is. Clearly, someone wants a lot of shares cheap and the company wittingly or not is aiding them. On thing that I've noticed is the news vacuum strategy. No negative news, just a vacuum. I've told the company that when they do that we get up to mischeif by filling the vacuum. (That always gets a chuckle).

A volume volatility charting shows that whoever is doing this is getting information from the inside. No one gets it right every single time. There are variations in the manipulation but the end result is always the same. Now that the flat spot has been verified and extended I'll start to creep back in. Had this not occured there would have been an attempt to manipulate the stock but not by the 4 hoursemen. That manipulation will not happen next week. To counter the 3H group they would have to continue with their games. You can see that they are but not with the 250k as before. They have cut it down to less than 100k. That's too bad because a couple of guys have an interest in running counter to them for a week. That would have been fun to watch.

According to Rule 4. Once you have your position staked out you allow the stock to cool. Slowly ratcheting down your activities. This works best in near the end of the news cycle. It's important to try to do this about a week prior but you can't always nail the timing so a few days will have to do. The purpose of this is to use people's emotions against them. They are seeing the volume dry up. Next, dump some shares and make the stock go red at the close until the news comes. Buy whatever people dump. This positions you for the run up.

This works only because people are stupid and uninformed. In mining a typical news cycle is 2 months. That doesn't mean no news in between it just means news that moves the stock takes place about every 2 months. By employing the rules of manipulation over the course of a year an individual or small group of people acting in concert can make tremendious gains. Often companies will hire PR firms to fleece the flock in exactly this way. The PR firm amplifies its methodology by paying for news and attending shows to pump up the stock. It does this after a period of manipulation. Then comes the dry hole and the news vacuum. Before this happens they have quietly sold the majority of their positions. Now, with the vacuum comes the dump. they will dump to trigger stops and often dump more than once to create dispair. Rince repeat.

Sound familiar?

Don't blame me for being disruptive.

Sep 24, 2012 01:44PM
Sep 24, 2012 01:44PM
Sep 24, 2012 01:52PM
Sep 24, 2012 01:57PM
Sep 24, 2012 02:07PM
Sep 24, 2012 02:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply