Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"...that the final report appropriately reflects the economic potential of the Schaft Creek resource."

I think this is is a nice pre-shot announcement for the strong economics of the study. I think this is their nice way to get people talking about the economics in advance of the report coming. I am very pleased to see that remark in the news release. If the economics were poor or average (like some other places that we can all think of), I don't think they would have put it in there. Just my opinion here.

As for the news release, I got two impressions: 1st, there are lots of little hints in there of things to come, and 2nd, all these different activities tell me there is a ton of work going on behind the scene, peer review consultants, internal review. Elmer and Co is one thorough bunch :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply