Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I spoke with Elmer this AM, sounded in a very good mood.
Those going to the show will surely get some answers.
As General Ledger said, Elmer repeated, we're at the 9th inning, 2 out, 1 batter up.
Said the interal review takes 10 days.
Now this is so completely late and weird (we all agree here) that it's (IMO) a major sign that something else is in the works, no question about it.
1 rumor I'm getting is that Teck is looking or has found a partner to take this on. Merit consultants is part of that process. If you're going to pay a certain amount you want a seal of approval.
Yes Merit Consultants have some interesting clients there (Teck, Newmont, etc..)
....Now back to my initial thoughts months ago. Will we even see the BFS ? We know Teck must transfer it's indirect interest (voting shares) to CUU upon Feasibility, then you have the 60 days for a JV....(alot of distractions if you ask me)
Was it not Farwest Mining that got bought out 1 day after releasing an update and delay....

Far West Provides Update on Santo Domingo Project

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:26pm EDT
  VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Apr 16 (MARKET WIRE) -- 
Far West Mining Ltd. (TSX: FWM) announces that the copper metallurgical
test work at SGS Lakefield is now complete. Locked cycle tests on a range
of composites and 34 variability batch test results confirm the
predictable metallurgical performance of the sulphide indicated resource.

Variability tests for iron recovery on a variety of composites continue
to produce good results similar to previous tests.

Tests confirm the oxide composite representing 7% of the Santo Domingo
indicated resource does not respond to sulphide flotation conditions.

The Company plans to collect additional geotechnical data for pit slope
design which will delay completion of the pre-feasibility study until Q3
  • April 17, 2011 10:00 AM
  • Capstone Mining to Acquire Far West Mining and Form Strategic Partnership and Joint Venture with Korea Resources Corporation
    New Message
    Please login to post a reply