Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Seems no matter how many times I get it right I have to deal with people who refuse to see the facts. I don't mind being countered with facts but this guy is getting rediculous. See Below.

Its amasing to see how many rate his negative posts high and that means a majority of you think he's right. Well, enjoy the information you got. There won't be any more. Did you wonder why I started blogging on other sites? Any wonder why only the people I pm with get the real goods? Can't be any wonder left why I have private groups or belong to a stock club.

Different opinions are fine but continuous slights... So it seems appropriate to just chat here and not provide anything of real substance. You guys seem to like you pap that way.

Re: Too many are under water here

posted on Sep 24, 12 11:27PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

I'll tell you what, since you've not provided a speck of proof of having avoided all these pitfalls you profess to have sidestepped, you start calling CUU's share price every trading day for the next month. Make the call before the open.

Someone will volunteer to chart it. I would do it, but you'd accuse me of messaging the numbers.

Then we'll see just how successful you are.

You see, the difference now is that you make all these empty statements with no shred of evidence.

Let's get some empirical proof going.

Sep 25, 2012 12:17PM

Sep 25, 2012 01:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply