Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So many posts so appologize if this was already covered.

Two reviews mentioned

First review is being contracted by CopperFox. but then he says "Simultaneously Copper will be performing its own internal review to be led by Matt Bender"

My take?

1st Review is at Teck's insistance, with a not said "You pay for it; if the numbers are as good as you say you'll get your money and then some"

The second internal review is truly our own and meant as a double check of the "company man" (Merit) that Teck insisted we use. Our guy is quite reputable and it tells Teck/Merit that there better not be funny stuff ESPECIALLY if our guy is going to have it done in 10 days.

Almost like having two experts assay/value a bar of gold. They better be almost identical or someone looks like a fool.

While this extra step (Merit) was never mentioned to me on previous calls,

It was always : 'the moment BFS is delivered, I make a call and confirm the numbers wont change then we roll up sleeves and prepare a nr'

I believe legally Teck can be put on the clock now as we just had to show a POSITIVE BFS. thats right. If it shows even $1 profit. So what happened? We are obliging a requested favor of Teck. They know we arent happy and that this likely is the last straw before Elmer says "Game-On boys! here's your notice, and btw I can now solicit bids for the 25%, offtakes, and everything else outside of Shaft, oh and take your sweet time with that Merit review Heh Heh"

Relax fellow investors. A brilliant chess game is on. Elmer is working Teck over towards that barrel over there....

Fire

I was told last week that Elmer had the MIRA. That he was going to review it and put a nr out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply