Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Good job summarizing the show. It's not snowing out here so I believe the responses I got from Mike and Jason today. As to the over-all question of the lateness of the BFS, well they didn't get all the info finalized for the review process to start until just recently. The end of summer/September deadline was a target only and while they are 1) very sorry they missed it, and (2) very sorry they ever put a timeline on it, they stressed that it must be done right, be unassailable and be final. The review process has been started. Should not be lengthy (no definition offered). Apparently Merit was contracted last March to perform the final review once the info was available. So just because the info is finally available, that's not to say Merit can drop other work in progress to start. So there may have been some logistics to be worked out. And Mr. Bender became available 3 weeks ago when Newmont closed that section of company operations.

The Arizona claims have been purchased in a subsidiary, so the CUU structure is ready to go. If there is a share take-out of CUU, the accountants have already worked out a mechanism to ensure CUU syareholders can go forward in CUU2. We probably will look at other properties if the opportunity comes up. If there is a PP in CUU2, we'll all get a chance to participate (if we meet the accredited investor test).

The warrants at $1.50 which expire this week-end have not been picked up and will probably be extended.

Still some assays to come from the terminated holes and the 2 others drilled.

The $20 billion figure being bandied about is $20-30 billion in revenues over the mine life.

The Lads are in awe at some of the rampant speculation and theories that go on here, and wish they could set the record straight. They wish that shareholders would call them directly wih questions, and if they are available, they will respond. I say many thanks to the CUU team for being so approachable and if they can't answer your question and say so, then respect their professionalism. At the end of the day, we are all shareholders here for the same reason. I I wouldn't want my investment handled by anyone else. I think they are doing a great job and I'm very happy to own a small piece. Just walk around the show and compare what we have, and where we are in the cycle to others!

New Message
Please login to post a reply