Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

hitting the range of 1.50 to 1.65 before the takeout....

I'm actually hoping (praying) that we will be in the $2.40-$2.70 range (before takeout). It will be tough for Teck to give a 300-400% premium to CUU. Teck shareholders may have something to say about that one. We need a steady SP increase leading up to FS and into majors talks with Teck. I know we are being manipulated and held down by someone (or group of people working together). Elmer doesn't seem to think so, but I know he's dancing around my question regarding this.

A question that comes up among friends and colleagues...."Can Teck or a group known to Teck legally keep our share price down"? Can they??? Do they have money and/or shares in a different trading accounts that we don't know about. What do you guys think???

Sheeesh....I now know why all retail investors are staying away from the markets (especially juniors). The whole dam world is corrupt.

OK...that's enough from me today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply