Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There's waiting periods for comment that can't be waived. But, on that front I'm aware that all parties are current on the info so no surprises. Guys are saying it's been very well done. We've done all the social issues too. So if anything these will just slow it down. A mine has to go through a trial period but I don't think we'll face too many delays there either. Still, when all these are combined it could make things a bit tight. The gambit is that if and I say if any process requires extra time 4 years gets tighter. During this time you could have a new government. They plan to change the way the enviros are done. They may win and that could add pressure to the timeline. I think the uncertainty factors are the biggest wild cards. On that basis alone Teck should buy us out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply