Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

RE: CraneCrane

In many ways being highly insider owned is great for us longs because it flatly says they are committed to the project, but in other ways it creates frustration because CUU management can take their time and risk upsetting retail investors. My view for those of us who don't need to sell, sit back, relax, it will come when it comes, day traders who manipulate don't matter and we'll be rewarded in due time.

Well Said. The fear is that we are becoming the company of never ending delays.

Weeks become months, months become years. Sure a billionaire can sit back and throw out a few million every few months to keep the company going but how long can you sit around with a flat share price hoping that the next large scale market crash wont take you into the toilet again. Europe has entered a major slow down (which will result in the eventual break up of the EU, thats why all major corporations are sitting on cash). China is feeling the demand drop off due to Europe and needs another major stimulus. The US is barely chugging along with debt fuelled growth.

So, yes we can wait while Elmer and Co. add value but there needs to be an end to all these delays. No matter how much "value" they add to SC, a delayed BFS release isnt going to shelter you from being swallowed by another financial collapse.

I want to get out of CUU ASAP (post-BFS, buyout). Then sit and play the market carefully going forward.

Our SP has languished due to your reasoning. Which I agree with. But it is also following the general TSX resource stock market which is flat-lining. Its high time to seal a deal. I'd like to see the BFS before Halloween... or else things could start looking very spooky with the market. JMHO

Just "Show me the Money".

New Message
Please login to post a reply