Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Prospekt -If this drags on past next week we have to assume that they are negotiating. They can't be still working on the feasibiity, and the reviews only take about 10 days. There's really no plausible reason not to release it anymore...well, after next week. It makes sense that Teck, if they are planning on taking the whole region, would like to announce this on their schedule.

I agree with you 100%. If you step back from this and observe what has taken place over the past 2 months, the only logical conclusions that I can draw include:

Arizona purchases, closing of camp and cease drill edict reflect CUU is DONE at Schaft Creek and prepared to move on as a company (i.e. deal done or in late stage negotiations)

Peer reviews as a confirmation process but convenient and stategic delay tactic to meet Teck's timing requirements (secure JV partnership, timing of potential JV suitors)

Negotiations MUST happen before the Feasibility is released and a deal "in principle" MUST be secured by TECK prior to it's release for many of the reasons provided on this forum.

We must be close.

DC14

New Message
Please login to post a reply