Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Overtime? Huh? Where did 10 days officially become concrete review timeline? When did 10 days officially start? Now you hint that BFS is so mucked up that we wait to 2013?

Sorry, I'm not buying any of that.

The peer reviewers have a lot on their shoulders. They need to digest a couple thousand pages of data, engineering and analysis and give their comments on a document that will set the principle discussion points for a mult-billion dollar deal. Just as Tetra Tech needs to get things right, the peer reviewers have to be even more sure as CUU and outside parties will come after them for anything they missed in their review - even if they didn't write it. Turning that around in two work weeks is a tad optimistic.

If the peer reviewers find something that needs fixing it would likely only take a few weeks or maybe a month to fix. Subsequent review of those changes probably would only take a week since the changes would be in response to the peer review comments.

After all peer reviews and adjustments made, I imagine that it will need to go around the board room(s) for a bit to be adopted by management as the final product. Add maybe another week?

We only announced the peer review process a week and a half ago... if you say it is going to need 10 days... at least give it 10 days LOL!

I am not going to get anxious till about the 3rd week of Oct.

New Message
Please login to post a reply