Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

In a multi thousand page document zero errors? Not very likely. I would not expect a gross error but one where Merit says "hey, we can save 50G". This is more like what I'd expect. They should groom it line by line. I'm expecting the most complete review money will allow. We are still in the window for the release of the document. My only issue is that it should have come this morning and didn't. That suggests exactly what I'm saying. So now, they can make this take exactly as long as Teck wants it to. That may have been in the cards all along. The Teck update on the 24th seems reasonable to me too. Why not let them have the glory of announcing it. Failing that, We are through tax loss selling and into a new taxation year. Should Teck drag it out and they might, we would be looking at the end of April. Is that really such a departure from what I said earlier that so many jumped on me for?

New Message
Please login to post a reply