Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm a bit amazed and saddened by the turn this board has taken in the last week or so...
There are some pretty awesome posters that really know their stuff and that's essentially why I followed and signed up on this board/forum.

However - as we all know there's no stock that is "the sure thing" and when I'm quite heavily invested in CUU (as I am) I want to know the good AND the bad stuff.
I'm very positive in regards to CUU but IF there were 1% chance of some bad or negative impacting news - I WANNA KNOW...

It's so easy to get lulled into the "everything is cool" mode and believe me I have tried it before on another board - and that cost me a shedload of money.
A massive DD was done by a lot of members and everything look as the perfect buyout so when bad news initially came out of nowhere in the dying hours we just couldn't see the forest for trees.

When you have been heavily invested in a stock for a long time it's so hard to accept and act accordantly when potentially bad news arises.

Lets make myself clear - I DO NOT say this will happen to CUU but I want to know all aspect of this investment. Good as Bad ones...

Please let everybody get the chance to post their opinions even if they differ from yours...

Thanks and good luck to all of us!

New Message
Please login to post a reply