Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What if we were holding up the BFS waiting for Galore to settle. Now that a deal is not emminent there perhaps we can move on?

I spoke to another company this morning and pick their brain about the review process. Aside from a very unlikely error there is no reason why we don't have the report. So I guess we have to chaulk it up to everyone being on holidays so the BFS couldn't be reviewed. The company says there's no offer on the table and also isn't offering a reason for the lengthy delays so the BFS must be out tomorrow.

According to the people on this board nothing is happening and everything is wild speculation. There's no connection between Nova trying to sell a huge deposit next door that will have an enormous benefit if we start first. Nothing to see here folks just close ur eyes and move along.

What about the flip side where Nova says hey guys where's your BFS? Elmer says "it's in the mail" Nova says quick, sell Galore before we get competition. Is there a benefit to either party? The airstrip yes but what else I wonder... So nothing happens at Galore and Nova is forced to extend the sale. Is this now the right time to drop the BFS or are we worried Galore will drown us out yet again? And for those who say they have to release it when they get it, that is true. But, they can bounce the report back and forth for another year or untill its stale date.

The opinion I got was that cuu definately has to keep an eye on galore. Galore definately has an impact. For you post Pedants you might want to avert your eyes here. There's a company that looked around us this spring for claims to buy. So they know what we have and they don't expect the thriller in maniller BFS some seem to expect. We simply don't have enough drilling so a big chunk of our value is in the other data. (This will be an eye opener for Canada. I get the impression it's a fair bit better than Galore.) Perhaps this is why we are sensitive to timing for the BFS. This week isn't exceptional for a BFS but it might be as good as it gets for a while.

Should it come out this week that will be a pretty good indication of the relevance of Galore. Our partner in crime has a very acute interest in Galore. I pointed out the connections for a reason. I think things were going to unfold there quickly but Nova has bought more time. Had someone pulled the trigger over there Teck would have swung into action. I prefer that cuu gets their full attention. We might be an ort but were a fairly large one. Tech is in pretty deep here but could walk away with the smelter return and let us sell it. For all we know that might have been agreed to in princible already.

On the subject of the pp closing and time lapse to BFS. There's no real issues there. Perhaps the company would answer the question Monday by closing it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply