Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hello,

Seems like I've set off a lot of anxiety and discussion considering I sold a few of my shares (~$50,000) at around 12:30pm today. I've been a long time lurker in this forum and have taken a lot of DD from many people from this site so I felt compelled to sign up and explain myself to perhaps settle some anxiety.

The only reason I sold was because there is a large opportunity that is presenting itself tomorrow for another company that I hold and I am essentially shifting some funds out in expectation for a rise upon tomorrow's NR. The concept of opportunity costs applies greatly here...every week that passes by for CUU with no NR is a week of lost opportunity cost. The opportunity cost has become too great for me as I have missed out on many opportunities because of the funds that I have had tied up in CUU. I have just reached my end point with this company and I can't be strung on anymore. To those about to argue that I am missing out on an easy and imminent 3-4 bagger...I truly do hope you are right :)

I want to clarify that this was my own choice and my selling of shares (and thus dip in SP seen earlier today) had nothing to do with any sort of "insider knowledge" or anything that would suggest that something was wrong with the BFS as some posts here were speculating. The game has not changed whatsoever with CUU, so if you are a long and still believe then best of luck to you! I hope you guys get your pay out!!

TLDR; I sold my shares because of the large amount of opportunity cost this stock was costing me. This was not done in response to any "inside knowledge" that would suggest something foul with the BFS.

New Message
Please login to post a reply