Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree that they are stalling

...and I continue to think it is intense lobbying by Teck to have them hold the NR

I simply cannot believe that a BFS revealing any approximation of what we have speculated is currently the situation on the ground will not impact the market in several ways

First the confirmation of the proven pounds in the ground...folks can't believe it is there considering where we are trading

Second, the Teck shoe falling...a positive BFS publicly forces their hand, and the market will react

...if nothing else, CUU coming into title immeditely on the entire Liard interest increases our value, and that should be immediately reflected in share price

...and finally the optics can't be to Teck's liking, an immediate doubling of the share price would not be out of the question in my mind, considering the MM's would not be able to control the SP considering the limited float

... a spike couldn't posssibly help Teck in their negotiations

However our mangement has to be aware of this so you have to wonder why they are helping Teck here

New Message
Please login to post a reply