Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

regarding the blackout of the executive directors and the office staff. I've never seen an information circular or any formal notice of a blackout. Mike said, as reported, they're in a voluntary blackout.

Let's consider the facts. the options were due, but out of the money. not wanting to lose them we have this voluntary blackout which extends the due date, preventing them from having to be exercised to help fund the company operations, or being cancelled, which would lower the diluted share count.

Then we do several private placements with EE, with warrants attached, which increase the share count.

Everyone wins, except the retail investors.

I've never heard of this being done before, although it may have, but it seems to me to be fringy legal..I thought all shareholders were supposed to be treated the same, no special privelages...comments welcome......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply