Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: White water Schafting - stay in the boat til we get past the rapids
This is what I love about junior plays. it's decision time. Is there a problem ?can the fox swim in these rapids? is this a piece of worthless coal? is the fox ready to dance ? OR is this foxy nailing the rapids, is she a diamond in the rough, is she getting ready to tear up the dance floor? Well I'm on the dance floor, with a paddle in hand and listening to Neil Frickin Diamond. I am betting on the end game. There are no clues. I hate it, but I love it. Do I buy more. Yes Sir. I'm buying while we watch the uncertain people sell. Hell I'm not certain, and I bought an investment based solely on fundamentals, Tck buy in option, neg production cost, and a whisper of a possible ntl approval. I bought more after Stewart Port, Ntl construction, magnetics, drill hole result, further Tck acquisitions in the area, and our own acquisitions. Damn is it worth 10, 7.87' 5.45, 4.75,3.50. What are you willing to pay for a 30 year mine? Cash for life for the buyer. Copper demand will still be there. I'm not patient, I must sit on my hands and listen to my Samantha Fox tape, and back to the future with Michael J Fox on the tv. Ps fingers and toes x'ed. Gtla dig in and hold.
New Message
Please login to post a reply