Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Does the above scenario mean that CUU has to hold onto their 21.2% to be able to trigger the possibility of your #2 And if the mine is not in commercial production in 4 years Teck will lose everything - back to CUU? MTS

Once Teck is forced to opt, the ''CUU company'' can be sold to anybody. And we know the buyers are lined up and waiting to see what Teck will do. Even Nova admitted this for their Galore portion.

We also know CUU wants to sell:

'' I already have the board’s agreement that selling our interests is the best course of action.”In the meantime, Copper Fox is preparing the necessary licenses and permits for whoever it may be who takes the ball and runs''

The Indirect and Direct interest will be owned by the company who buys CUU.

For example if Teck takes 75% but does not take us out...CUU can sell to one of the many majors out there, Teck will deal with the company who buys CUU.

As Teck is trying to ''earn back their interest'' they are adding value to the entire project...Plus that other company has the control and could pull a couple stop signs...

And yes, within this example, if the mine is not in commercial production it would come back to the CUU buyer.

Very interesting for an outside company who knows 4 years is impossible...

Teck has to buy us out or walk away from the amazing deal they already have (75% of multi Billion Schaft Creek and it's mineral trend for 80 million!!!)

And if Teck walks we can sell 100% to those Nova ''entrants'' or any other major out there.

This is a clear win/win

New Message
Please login to post a reply