Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This trading is upsetting to say the least.

Any price decrease with increased volume is not a good sign.

I don't know what is happening, but I am getting fearful.. What could be happening is that the PP price by Ernesto could be given to him at $1.00 instead of at $1.15 since it has not closed yet, and we are not sure if he is in blackout or not...

I certainly didn't expect this price so late in the game. When the price goes down, there are many negative thoughts that go in our minds.

Elmer said back on news release on Sep 25 that internal review takes a few weeks. We are about 4 weeks from that point. When will he ever get the time frame correct. He is killing us retail investors, and at this point we are in too deep to sell.

I bought more in the $1.18 to $1.22 area a few weeks back, but am feeling bad about that decision because it is trading close to $1 today..

I just hope we get bought out soon..

Just venting my frustration

Oct 22, 2012 11:47AM
Oct 22, 2012 12:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply