Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I am surprised that none of you mentioned what the money will be used for? Completion of envrionmental assessment the last stage before the mine gets the go ahead!!!! All the other placements were for completion of BFS. I know we are done the BFS it has been almost a month or so in the hands of the reviewers. So we are on our last legs a little long 9th inning but coming to an end. Still I find it odd so many people selling this close to the end? I think the number for SC being 1.5 b is only for SC. What are the other lands worth? We didn't drill them so a number has been placed on them I am assuming. Teck's war chest is full and ready to be opened. 4 billion in cash, 6 billion in short prospectus, reduction of QB2, middle of safe BC, hydro, almost 70 percent insider owned, storage facility booked, mineralized trend 20 k, 414 g of silver, 10 billion pounds of copper, Teck staking 80000 hectares, 5% of property drilled, no magnetics NR, stop drilling with 3 months left (ODD no). Come on Elmer hit that ball out of the ballpark. Its hardball time.

moxam

New Message
Please login to post a reply