Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

..."Porphyry systems can have significant amounts of gold, in some instances more gold than copper. They can have billions of tons and still be economic even if it's only 0.5 g/t.[Au]"

This is a bit out of context but ...We have about 0.19 gpt Au which suggests that the gold is 38% of the way to being economic by itself (i.e. 0.19/0.50 gpt=> 38%).

It is more than 20% of the in situ value at current 3 yr prices. Over 7M oz Au M+I.

The trailing 3 yr price of gold is $1459 and still climbing, Ag $28 and climbing, Cu $3.67 and still slowly climbing.

After metal recoveries, I see $10.46/tonne credits from Mo ($14/lb), Au, and Ag alone. I believe the opex cost per tonne from the 2011 RE totaled about $8.60 per tonne. That suggests that our net opex cost to produce lb CU would be about negative $1.86. This seems a little too good. I'm not that confident that this will work out so well but I think there is a good chance of having negative Cu production cost. That label would be priceless for the street appeal for our project.

I imagine those opex costs quoted in the RE were rather wild estimates compared to how finely tuned our BFS opex and capex costs will be.

dyodd

New Message
Please login to post a reply