Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Fellow investors, I read the board everyday and occasionally post. I have seen many times that there are many on here quick to call someone a basher. I think we ought to be careful here as there are many who will come to this board with questions that they'd like answered, and "witch hunts" against questions make our board look like we are unable to discuss - people may then view this as a group of pumpers. In no way do I think EE will leave cash on the table...many of your analogies made a lot of sense and were helpful. There are a lot of educated and helpful people on this board, and there are many people who rely on a healthy discussion here for their own DD. I don't know Tebats intentions and cant vouch for him but reading his questions, I read only questions and that should be fair on this board, no? Thanks Spitfire
New Message
Please login to post a reply