Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thank goodness we had a green day! It's really frustrating to see red or $1 sp at this stage of the game when we are supposedly days away from the liquidity event, our pay day.

I have done many back pocket calculations and based on a capacity of 120,000 tons a day, copper at $3.50 a lb, recovery at 88% and at a grade of 0.31%, the gross revenue should be about $800 M a year, assuming the sale of the other metals - gold, silver, moly, cover the operating costs; i.e. a breakeven production cost for copper.

A mining operation that generates $800 M a year, depending on the discount rate used, should be worth at lease $8 B. Give us our 24% or $1.9 B and that would give us about $4.57 a share, even without any consideration for the rest of the unexplored properties. That is, Teck will get a $8 B mine for $1.9 B. What a steal! Not only that, the capacity can be scaled up to 150,000 tons a day, and that'll make the mine worth another $2 B more! And I haven't included the rest of the mineral claims, the reserved port facilities etc. etc.

Based on that logic, I would think Management's bottom line has to be at least $4.57 (or whatever number they arrived at for the 24% which I'm sure would be more scientific and better supported than my back pocket calculations); and if Teck is at all reasonable, they should be willing to at least partially compensate CUU shareholders for the 75% of SC which they get for next to nothing and the rest. Anything over the $4.57 would be gravy! C'mon, let's get it done! CUU shareholders have waited long enough for this! JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply