Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I would think that Teck can quite capably develop their own mine plan, or contract it out if they want/need to. TetraTech Wardrop should have put together a very nice mine plan for us with input from Copper Fox management and Jim Gray (Moose Mountain). Then Merit and Matt Bender should have added in their two cents.

So it should be a very practical, reasonable, achievable, realistic mine plan I would think, and Elmer has stated as much. When Teck may build it however, and what technology they will precisely use is something they can quite capably come up with however. I think the job of the BFS is just to show one very realistic way to build a mine, that is in turn very profitable for the owner/operator.

And, we are getting closer, for the long awaited goal of a profitable BFS. Some here reported that management was supposed to meet TetraTech this week so we must be getting near the end of the BFS process and getting ready to release it.

Bring it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply