Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well then, it's taken me a loooong time to go through all the posts, mainly because I am offshore on an oil rig in the Grand Banks (yes offshore Newfoundland) with satellite internet that carrier pigeons could go faster than. Some thoughts for the weekend:

We as CUU shareholders have a common interest, to back a good horse and win 1st place at the stakes.

Whether we are lawyers, engineers, managers, or fuel pump attendants we all have the same goal.

If we trust in our DD and CUU management 95% of today's posts would not be here.

Patience is a virtue and a hard characteristic to retain in touch.

Passion is good, but can over rule common sense.

Here's my common sense take IMHO.

EE is a billionnaire who still backs this horse. Follow the money.

ES is a copper hound and has a great track record, follow the credentials of management. Trust in their decision no matter how hard that may seem at times (delayed/lack of NRs etc)

The longer we wait for the BFS the more the CUU story will be publicised (just look at the recent tree shaking, word is getting out).

Your health is your wealth, don't damage it by worrying on a sure thing.

All IMHO of course as an honourary (and proud to call myself) a True Newfoundlander (och aye :)

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply