Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Here is the email i sent to CUU. They got back pretty quick. Their response is in red & blue, my questions in black. Pretty much confirms what MTS got back.

Dear Investor Relations,

Can you please provide any information that you are able about the following:

When did the review of the BFS start?- There any many different components to the review process. It has been an on going process as we receive information from completed portions. We announced officially the review process on Sept 25th.

How much longer will the review process take? I believe we are on the short strokes of the review process and the compilation of final data… You must take appreciation to the fact that this is a large project with a 20 year plan. These studies aren't just a simple slam dunk… Its a very technical detailed matter.

Are there any unforeseen holdups that you can talk about (Staffing issues)? Please elaborate if you can. None that we are aware of.

How many different reviews are being conducted? Each component of the BFS is reviewed throughly over and over until all parties are satisfied with the outcome, which on occasion can result in changes to other components of the BFS that may have been considered complete.

Are there any rough timeframes you can provide for BFS to be released? End of Nov? End of the Year. As I mentioned the company is on the short strokes of completion. A definitive timeframe will not be discussed apart from the fact that we are very close to seeing this done.

I am a subscriber to Agoracom and will be sharing your answers with others, so any info you can provide will probably help reduce the number of calls and emails you get.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

New Message
Please login to post a reply