Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I never read it that way. The first question I read as they were reviewing 'as it was completed' back in September and maybe even earlier. In terms of changing one section because another section changes seems relatively minor to me. (X + Y = Z), (A + B = C) (C + Z = BFS). They change A, so C changes and that affects the BFS. That's just editing and then they review that 'as it comes in' because its 'new'. Doesn't actually mean its REALLY new or not done. I'm reading it as they're done and just editing. Webs brought this up before - how long can they just throw it around and edit to buy time? Forever really. It's not done till there's no more edits and everyone has signed off on it. This may be strategic to buy Teck time, or it may be because it just takes that long and they want it that air tight.
New Message
Please login to post a reply