Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Over and over again, 7.67 to .78. who knows what figure will be thrown out next week. must be tough living with such instability.

I see another poster complaining about the delays, to what purpose. if you can't change something that bothers you either walk away or accept it. carping about it doesn't change anything.

none of us like the delays, but on the bright side, some of them have added value.

putting together a deal worth 1.5 - 2 billion or more, isn't as easy to do as it is to say and I think, as has been previously posted by others, that Teck may be working on something more complex than just buying us.

In the past, when I had to sell for a tax loss, I would do it in November so I could buy back in Dec. when the majority of people were selling, and often get a better entry price.

Hang in there, good folks, the end is nigh.......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply