Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Nov 07, 2012 12:07PM

Nov 07, 2012 12:15PM
Nov 07, 2012 12:26PM
Nov 07, 2012 12:27PM

Even outside of complications because of the size of the resource they would still be better served to communicate with shareholders what is going on. Phone calls are great but aren't as valid or valuable as actual news releases and a lot of the times nothing new is actually found out and more often than not is just fluff. Not every shareholder reads this board, and even those that do don't necessarily read every post. This is a heavily news driven industry.

Not providing news or updates is something that hurts the SP. I know "in till to the end" and "patience is a virtue". Blah blah blah, but some people do have obligations and do need to sell. Different investors have different timelines and management hasn't been very upfront about those timelines and many investors would have invested differently if they were told about timelines in a more honest or realistic way. This goes from keeping cash to buy the dips on CUU, to investing in other short term gains and putting more money into CUU later or by having the appropriate cash on hand for bills or worse for people who have borrowed to invest in this play.

Either management is bad at communication and timelines (which I believe is possible) or they're just unable to communicate and give appropriate timelines. Both are possibilities and we'll have a better idea of which it is depending on how far a buyout comes from the release of a BFS (i.e. same day, they couldn't talk - 120 days later they're bad at managing expectations as the two "poles"). We'll know how much they care about our expectations based on this more than anything else and we unfortunately won't know until then.

I'm in the camp who's able to wait and doesn't have obligations they can't handle or have a long enough time horizon for it to matter - but not everyone is. Many people are retired, retiring, are about to buy a house or get a line of credit or need money to pay bills. If they cared about the SP, these people would have more money on paper to show banks, or to sell and not feel like they weren't spending $1 now for $3-7 in the future.

I hope management is unable to talk opposed to being unwilling to talk and update us with the appropriate venues.

New Message
Please login to post a reply