Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Nov 12, 2012 10:30PM
Nov 12, 2012 10:46PM

what I am also "throwing out there" is that perhaps ES and EE offer Teck the opportunity of a couple of days to respond to the BFS delivery before publically releasing details of the BFS economics. Does anyone else think Elmer would offer Teck that courtesy?

I believe that since Teck has been privy to all of the BFS progress/details that they would not need a formal 'couple of days'. However, since Teck is the main player in this game; they will play hardball with the 'junior' (CUU) till they can make a good deal. I think Elmer will continue to provide Teck with details about everything that is progressing. So far I have not heard anything that would result in a kink in the review process. But that does not mean they didn't find something that could result in a second look/calculation.

My guess is that since we have multiple sources working on the BFS for TT. (chances are) that there must have been some hickups along the way. Then with the dual review process something else could easily have been found that needs to be cleaned up... thus our current delay. It is a delay, because we should've had the thing by Sept. 21st. Now we have been in the final 9th inning, 2 out position for over a month... are we in Extra Innings now? Or is this a complete Rain Delay waiting for a sunny day to finish the game?

Now what is the consensus around the Blackout Period with MacD and EE? Because the email exhcange that was posted does not confirm anything. I think.

Nov 12, 2012 11:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply