Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The economics will set the base...media will take care of the rest.

But the Feasibility is all about the Teck trigger.

CUU has kept Teck informed and involved during the whole process, engineers, senior engineers, VP's, they've even downloaded the entire data base to Teck. The reason for this is that Teck won't require 120 days. Whatever happens will happen fast, I think within 30 days.

Complete buyout or back in, expect one or the other.

1) Complete buyout offer (does CUU accept)

2) Teck back in 75%, we're fully financed, 4 year clause starts and the bidding war is on for the scavengers

3) Highly unlikely, Teck backs in 20% or 40%, our value goes up and we can sell 80%-60% to the scavengers

I like all possibilities.

I'd love to add more in my TFSA but that's 1.5 months away..I also want to trigger the taxe in 2013 for 2014.

As the 7 trillion US fiscal cliff (Jan 1st 2013) becomes the next media focus...You'll need to be holding a winner that has a rescue net. CUU has one...a 120 day sheild with a win/win result in the end.

Selling should be limited since most will wait it out, buying should accelerate as the story spreads. (less selling & more buying = ....)

As the 120 days go by an dyou already know something good will happen, then look forward to CUU's EA applictaion.

US will find a temp. solution to the fiscal cliff but as usual it will come last minute. Then gold will explode.

All other stocks you're looking at today...those that don't have a rescue net and financing, you'll most likely be able to buy cheaper once CUU is over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply