Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So far all the focus has been on Teck (and rightly so).

Even CUU has done a good job at keeping the focus on ''the Teck decision'' , ''we've been approached by many but we're waiting for Teck''

Is this part of CUU's own poker game...

We've already went through every Teck possibility..Time to think outside the box as we wait.

Could another ''BIG'' company take out CUU first and deal with Teck later...do a JV with Teck on Schaft Creek as they share the cost.

If possible here are some clues:

1) On many occasions after trade shows, we've been told that CUU has been approached by the biggest mining company in the world. (in my book that's BHP)

2) I've been told that CUU didn't just find the Arizona properties, someone suggested it to them. Who ? and Why ?...

The biggest player in the area is BHP. BHP is even shown on CUU's presentation (TWICE)

Next to Sombrero (slide 14) San Manuel/Kalamazoo (BHP)

Next to Van Dyke (slide 16) Miami East headframe (BHP in situ leach)

http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/i/pdf/CUU-Presentation-Sept2012.pdf

3) Teck does have a working relationship with BHP....BHP owns 33.75% of Antamina

4) Elmer (as the Feasibility must be finished) goes out on a strange Arizona road trip this week..lol

Of course this is just fun speculation...have fun with it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply